Monday, November 24, 2008

Do you want fries with it?

Went to Glasgow recently for a short holiday, and at the same time "bring my sister back to Malaysia".

After a long flight, my sis came to the Glasgow Airport to pick me and also bring the winter jacket for me. We took the bus back to city centre and after taking a wrong bus (that was suppose to bring us back to Central Station, near Euro Hostel where we were staying) that was almost taking us back to the airport, we alighted halfway.

Thank God my sis saw Euro Hostel not too far from the place that we got down from the bus, so we walked for about 2 to 3 km towards the hostel. I wanted to check in ASAP as I do not want to drag my luggage to everywhere I go.

But as I am so hungry, we made a detour and ate in KFC. The chicken panini looked so delicious, and I knew I must have it!!




I told my sis to request for unsalted fries as well...but guess what? There is no need to request as the fries come unsalted and you add your own salt!





That is the way all fries should be in fast food restaurant. Save on the salt, and I think most health conscious customers (who are still able to eat fast food once in a while) would be happy with this concept.

WL

No comments: