Monday, November 9, 2009

Summer of 2009

My last post was about leaving my previous employer and not long after that, I joined another company.

Within the first month of my employment, the company sent me to Boise, Idaho for a one month training. I was so happy that I finally get to go to the United States of America.

Going alone for a month will be less fun and could be misarable as I will be missing my husband and my husband will be missing me. But God is good, and His timing is always perfect.

I was scheduled to leave for US on 29th June 2009 and hubby's last day is supposedly on 30th June 2009. One day different. We prayed that his boss would allow him to leave earlier, so that he can fly with me together to Boise. God is good, hubby is allowed to leave early and we both we so excited that we get to travel together!

When I look back to the months of July and August 2009, I am always grateful to God for the good times we had in Boise. Although it is a small town and there were nothing much to do there (as some may say), we enjoyed ourselves so much and we both shared great memories there.

Since the both of us were married, God has shown His goodness to us many many times. We know that He will never stop being a good Father that gives good gifts to His children if His children choose to obey Him!

Oh God, thank you for everything that You have blessed us with! We love You and we want to keep on obeying and honoring You! Amen!

No comments: