Wednesday, February 11, 2009

God, are you being funny now?

With that title, I am not complaining because it is a "nice" joke.
It thrills me, but at the same time, it is difficult to make the decision.

I prayed to God for something..
And so it was answered…and it was abundant.

After that, it was a waiting period…a long time waiting until I thought that things would be status quo. In between, the first prayer was still being answered when I thought that God has finished answering.

I was waiting for the next process to eventuate. It never came until today, when I finally get some response.

Today is the 2nd week of the financial month and it is the most relaxing week of the month. Not many people is around in office, so things are quite slow going and can be quite boring too.

My first half of the day is mundane.

Things started to get electrifying (I do get a lot of mini shocks when I touch metal stuff nowadays) after lunch. Second prayer is getting answered at about 2pm, and then still receiving 1st prayer answer!

All this is in the midst of a company crisis (you may have guessed what this prayer is about). I would say God's timing is so perfect, but now I need to pray again for the wisdom to make the right decision.

Prayer is really powerful. I just tell God what concerns I have and He has been faithful in answering them, though not immediately all the time.

LK is also my answered prayer. The main difference is that, God only send me one answer that time. And no delayed answer!

If there were more answers, it would be another problem!

Oh God, You are almighty, all powerful…and also humorous!

WL

No comments: